With Eileen Allan - Ear Care Technician
One ear - £40 (15 minutes); Both ears - £75 (30 minutes)
Safe and effective irrigation of excessive earwax and foreign materials
A routine procedure carried out by our Ear Care Technician, trained to use a pulsed water-jet system. This features a narrow tube connected to an electric pump and uses warm water try to move the wax and clear the ear.
Before using the Ear Clear Service
· Please make a FREE 10 minute appointment to have your ears checked by your Patient Care Assistant
· If ears are blocked and drum occluded,then soften the wax with olive oil for 5-7 days. This is important as hard wax cannot be irrigated.
Patients should NOT use the Ear Clear Service if:
· The ear drum is visible full or partially
· Previous ear surgery (excluding Grommets)
· Any recent ear infection within the last six weeks.
· Any recent perforation to the ears.
· If the patient has a cleft palate.
Click here for Guidelines which must be read and signed prior to using the Ear Clear Service.